Product Description
BRAND NEW , FACTORY SEALED .
100% Official and Original.
DVD is Region "1 & 4 " NTSC , compatible with any USA DVD Player.
EAN: 7506013128739
Running time: 320 min. (13 Episode 25 Mins.)
Audio: Stereo 2.0
Audio: Spanish. NO ENGLISH SUBTITLES.
DVDs: 2 dvd.
YEAR: 2010
CAST:
Diego Luna, Daniel Giménez Cacho, Lumi Cavazos, José María Yazpyk, Cecilia Suarez.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #51235 in DVD
- Format: NTSC
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
A must have!
By ays
I first saw this program on Public television. I was blown away by the costumes and the wonderful way the characters were portrayed. I just had to have a copy for the whole family to enjoy.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Loved it!
By Lorena Portillo
This is an excellent dipiction of the initiation of the independence of Mexico!!
The emotion of what happened then, you can feel now with this series.
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น